Grilled Cheese Eaters Are More Active In Their Love Lives

I bet you didn’t know, but this Sunday is National Grilled Cheese Day. Happy early National Grilled Cheese Day, everyone! To top it off, the dating and social networking website Skout has put together a study to see what your grilled cheese preferences say about you!

Advertisement

-

According to the study, 86 percent of adults “love” grilled cheese. Wait a minute. What is wrong with the other 14 percent? Who doesn’t like grilled cheese?! Anyway, not only are those grilled cheese lovers well-fed, but they’re also better lovers.

Anyway, not only are those grilled cheese lovers well-fed, but they’re also well fulfilled in other, *ahem*, areas. The L.A. Times reports:

Advertisement

The company surveyed 4,600 people and found that 73% of grilled cheese lovers have sex at least once a month, compared with 63% of those who don’t love grilled cheese. And 32% of grilled cheese lovers have sex at least six times a month, compared with 27% of non-grilled cheese lovers.

The survey also discovered that 81% of its participants who love grilled cheese say they have donated time, money or food to those in need. And 84% of grilled cheese fans love to travel, compared with 78% of those who aren’t fans.

(Video Source)

-

Advertisement

So there you have it. Eat grilled cheese my friends, and you will prosper.

x
Like Relationship SurgeryAlready liked? You can close this